Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice a lot of you guys like adding exhaust pipes to your cars. Hobby Lobby has these little trinkets in the jewelery making department. They already have a shine to them, just add a little flat black to the inside pipe...RM

P.S. Go on line @ Hobbylobby.com Some weeks they have a 40% off coupon.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I can't believe you've got those cool sterling silver tubes for your exhaust pipes. :p

I gotz ta have me some of them, that's too much...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hello

Ive been doing the same thing but now I'm looking for squared shapes and rectangular shapes for the new style exhaust pipes. Micheals sell the shorter length in four different sizes without the hooks which I think works easier.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Thanks for the link. I'll do some store searching in the near future!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
These same trinkets come in shapes to make trailer hitches, grilles, CB antennae springs, Custom bumpers, exhaust ports, all kinds of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrome and Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
Keeping the ZING in CustomiZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
yep and thay make a 3 carb intake. also
the 3mm silver and brass and black crimps make great tach's and i also use them on my water hoses and for my spark plug wires. these come in handy for over 15 use's ive found.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I notice a lot of you guys like adding exhaust pipes to your cars. Hobby Lobby has these little trinkets in the jewelery making department. They already have a shine to them, just add a little flat black to the inside pipe...RM

P.S. Go on line @ Hobbylobby.com Some weeks they have a 40% off coupon.

Dude, It that a T-jet? It almost looks like you can see a gear plate through the back window, lol.

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good eyes VJ!!! The 55 is an AFX slotcar that I repainted. It is running an AFX chassis. I hogged out the rear fenders, lowered it, and added a hood ornament. It is running some Hot Wheels chrome 5 spokes...RM

·
Registered
350 Posts
Very nice cars. Those wheels look great on it. That track looks amazing! I love the infields. Got more show-off pics of the track?

I'm playing around with fitting a 300C body on a 440x2 chassis. Initial fit was easy, i just need to make a solid mount now.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I never thought about using Jewelry for exhaust pipes

I have been using Brake Line Tubing for the Semi Trucks

I will have to check into these. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts