Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The EWA web site is having a 70% off everything sale. Not much stock left but the prices on the remaining stock are pretty amazing. In 1/43 scale, still some LeMans, JTCC, Rally, GT, moderns and vintage car models left. Books and DVD's too. ewacars.com

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Thanks for the heads up...they new have even less stock left thanks to my morning romp through thier web site!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you could take advantage of it. A bunch of people have viewed the thread without posting and hopefully they have benefited as well. I was hoping to add a few models at those prices but unfortunately they didn't have anything I need for my collection.

Has anyone heard if they're going out of business? They are calling this an "inventory reduction" but it's been going on for a long time and they haven't added any new diecast for months, so it looks suspiciously like a going-out-of-business sale.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
My orgional cart had over 20 cars in it! I had to really work to pull it back down to 5 cars, but how much fun was that. Now it's off the sell something to pay for them all!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Yeah, I dropped a C-note after taking half of what I had in the basket!... some will be cut to bits in sort order!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts