Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I can't stand it no more! The first Stupidsquirrels custom was just revealed and I gotta show you more!

Here are a few of the customs that John has made for me. (I won't show them all yet. :devil: )

Here is a shot of the regulars I use for pics...

And now some of John's creations!

to be continued in 1 minute.....

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I must refrain from posting the last 2 customs until they make their debut in the Diecast City stories.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
That is the coolest bunch of junkyard wrecks I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! The blackened Caddy is by far the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second would be the crashed spoiler. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
John and Nick, please write out a business plan and submit it to RC2. A Junkyard Dog Series would be VERY popular! Your combined creative talents would make for an incredible assortment for such a series. All without the need for new castings!
What do you think, folks? "Junkyard Dog Series, new from Johnny Lightning!"

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm all for that series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring in on RC2.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
John and Nick, please write out a business plan and submit it to RC2. A Junkyard Dog Series would be VERY popular! Your combined creative talents would make for an incredible assortment for such a series. All without the need for new castings!
Well, I do need a job.
Hey Mac, is there an opening at Johnny Lightning for a burned out cabbie with destructive tendancies? :lol:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Act fast cuz Wally Mart has some 1/24's "FOR SALE " Series, rusty and dusty. VW, Mustang and an old Corvette.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts