·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS- you'd never guess that I was the kid that could play for hours and hours with my cars & trucks... anyway here's a look at yet another mishap.

OK, so, for those of you that don't remember "When Cattle Cause a Major Inconvenience." it's all brand new to you; just skip to the pix...

For the rest, I always wanted to do an updated version, and now that I have a bigger layout and higher quality models to work with, better camera, etc. I've always wanted to recreate the premise as I originally envisioned it... which just wasn't possible back then. OK, wait a minute, that's the same spiel Lucas used... I admit, but this is totally different. It's not the same exact battle played out all over again which ends in almost the same exact fashion... this is completely different: (and in no way, shape, or form is it just an excuse to showcase some new emergency vehicles and overlooked livestock trailers) this is apples to oranges, or in this case, cattle to pigs... it's a whole new premise:

Hog Wild on the Parkway

Don't Mind the Swine

First Things First on the Porkway Scene

Mitigating the Porkway Crisis

Pork Roast Round-Up in Progress

The title is just a work in progress, so, if you can think of a better one, such as Where Scrapple Really Comes From or Can All Those Games of Frogger Really Save Your Life?... it's not set in stone.

As Always... no plastic pigs were harmed in the creation of this diorama.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
OK, the hog pics show wonderful imagination and of course, your execution is always flawless. Also, my complements to the very subtle strobe lights on the two two vehicles, nice touch.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS, I certainly hope the time is well spent- when you're working, or supposed to be doing chores, or going to church...

Based on your viewing The Pork Predicament, you might also like:

If You Can't See My Mirrors...

Or

When Soup Attacks! (4 of 10)

anyway, the long awaited slideshow of the Pork Predicament has finally been released; with an all new music score by Jason Al-Lean and Montgomery Gently Glazed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=808921399148286&set=vb.101866999853733&type=3&theater

·
Registered
304 Posts
Ok, it has to be said...LOL....which "porkers" are really blocking the highway - the ones in the road or in the patrol cars? (sorry to all the LEO's out there...could resist the irony).

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts