Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order on 5/5 and have yet to recieve a thing! I've contacted them several times with no luck at all, not a word. Just wondered if I've been ripped off?

Has anyone had any dealings with these folks? Did you atcually get your order?

Certainly no way to run a buisness that's for sure.

End of rant! :mad:

hal9001-

·
Registered
44 Posts
Studio Starforge is a good place to order from. I've ordered from them a couple of times and have never been let down. They are located in Australia, so it does take some time to receive your order from them.

Also, over on Starship Modeler, they put up a post saying they had some kind of mishap with their online order system. I would send them an email and just ask what the status of your order is.

Petar is a good guy and is not out to burn anyone.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Studio Starforge is a good place to order from. I've ordered from them a couple of times and have never been let down. They are located in Australia, so it does take some time to receive your order from them.

Also, over on Starship Modeler, they put up a post saying they had some kind of mishap with their online order system. I would send them an email and just ask what the status of your order is.

Petar is a good guy and is not out to burn anyone.
I've emailed them four times and never heard a word. But, I didn't know they were in Australia. Still, six weeks is a bit long.

When I tried to order they were having trouble but resolved the problem and was able to get the order off.

I guess I'll get my order eventually?

hal9001-

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
show some patients
Aren't there HIPPA rules against such things?

Sorry, hal9001, I could not resist. Spelling is my weekness (HA!) But I have Firefox, which helps me with that little red squiggle line........well, actually, it won't help with that one!

:tongue::wave::tongue:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aren't there HIPPA rules against such things?

Sorry, hal9001, I could not resist. Spelling is my weekness (HA!) But I have Firefox, which helps me with that little red squiggle line........well, actually, it won't help with that one!

:tongue::wave::tongue:
Bad speellinng, bad typing and bad proofreading. It's a wonder anyone can read my typing. :eek:

Not the first time, won't be the last. :(

hal9001-

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ignore me. I'm trying to be a jerk. Good diversion until your order comes!

:)
Consider yourself ignored! But diversion no longer needed. IT CAME IN TODAY!

Hooray, hooray :woohoo: Now it can be thrown in the kit box that's collecting dust...

hal9001-

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I ordered a set of 1/72 Alliance pilot figures from them. Also didn't realize they were in Oz until my wife told me a package arrived today!

Rob
Iwata Padawan

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered a set of 1/72 Alliance pilot figures from them. Also didn't realize they were in Oz until my wife told me a package arrived today!

Rob
Iwata Padawan
Yeah Rob, I ordered the same set, now we can put a fishhead in our X-Wing, huh?

hal9001-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts