Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had the day off so I decided to go to the antique mall we have locally. After finding me a sweet old tool box (no clue what I'll use it for haha) I came across a guy setting up his booth and got to talking with him and bargaining and came away with these. None are mint or came with boxes but I just had to have them. I'm not serious enough to worry about getting all those perfect ones haha.

Also this is my second Stomper, my first have had for years but I don't really know anything about them. Anyone have any info on them? I bought the Chevy Van because I had never seen one and mine other one is a orange Jeep

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I know that's not an early Stomper because of the tires. The first ones came with foam and rubber tires that were flat sided like they'd been cut from an extruded tube. There were some that had bit float tires so you could run them through water too. Later variants also had high/low/neutral gearing.

There were also Rough Riders that were the same sort of toy. I have an AMC Eagle one of those from when I was a kid.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
The MG would fetch about 40 New Zealand dollars alone in this condition on our local auction website. That's about 32 US dollars. So as far as I see, good score!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The MG would fetch about 40 New Zealand dollars alone in this condition on our local auction website. That's about 32 US dollars. So as far as I see, good score!
Dang really?! Paid 23 for the lot lol. Guess it was a good score then lol. I'm new to MB's so I was just getting them because I liked them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts