Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week my father had called me to ask if I was interested in going to an estate sale/auction. So, Monday we went to check it out and this is what I came home with. I spent $70 on the toys all together. Most for resale.

Tonka

The wife had to have these - They're suppose to be etchings from some temple (I don't know) I guess not to bad for $20

We also picked up a beautiful Mahogany China cabinet for $80. No pics 'cause it won't be here until this afternoon. But, well worth the money.

:wave:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice haul Steve.... Its funny seeing how others place what pieces inside them Protecto Paks.... THs are loose not protected and the ones inside the Paks are common stuff today being protected. Yes 3 of those pieces were high in $$$$$ 15+ years ago but today they are $2-3 Cars... Its just funny to me seeing how people collect and protect there collection. I remember going through my buddys stuff and he had 2011 HWs common stuff off the pegs in Protecto Paks... I asked him why and he said he had extra Protecto Paks to waste. :lol:

Again Steve, nice haul :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jm - PM back at ya.

liv - You know I was thinking the exact same thing regarding the protectors when I was going through them. There was another lot of 40 cars at the auction all in protectors and I think the most valuable thing in the box WAS the protectors. :cool:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
liv - You know I was thinking the exact same thing regarding the protectors when I was going through them. There was another lot of 40 cars at the auction all in protectors and I think the most valuable thing in the box WAS the protectors. :cool:
Hahaha :lol: .. Now that was funny... Thanks for the laugh ... I needed that :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts