Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Drill out the stinger on your stock pipe to 1/4 inch it will boost the low end big time. the set back rear arms run them at +19mm and Traxxas response tires, P2 rockers and a forward only kit and close ratio gears I also use the long travel springs then the 3.3 chassis when you get some more cash
Check out my gallery for pics of my Revo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i already have the trinity pipe. and i got the beadlock wheels befor i was gonna race and im jus gonna buy the crime fighter tires and im gonna get the hitek 5955 steering servo

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I run Panther Boa clay compound on 17mm wheels. I also use a JR z9000t and a JR z9000s for servos with a spektrum pro reciever.
The Quick turn gives you rear only brakes.
I was giving advice on a spend the least amount of money type basis.

·
Registered
63 Posts
sell the revo before the shocks start falling apart every run and get a T-MAXX. just as lite, just as fast or faster when the revo has the close ratio trans, and you can drive it harder and not wear parts out as fast.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ok, i have both and you dont nned to buy a tmaxx for racing, because revo is stock racing out of the box, maxx is bashing out of the box, there are numerous things you need to do to the tmaxx to make it even stand a chance on the track, i have a revo and am doing fine with everything stock, so it can be done racing the 2.5r against .23 motors, its all your preference and money situation

1 - 12 of 12 Posts