Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling an ESP Viper electric guitar package.Dual humbuckers instead of single coil pickups so its got a good sharp sound.It includes a small (10 watts i believe)ESP amp w/3 way equalizer and overdrive,sounds really good for a beginners amp,no need to turn it up very loud,electric tuner that is very easy to use,10 foot cable,8 medium picks come with it,(3 esp and 5 "cool" picks with rubber grips),it also comes with a good gig bag,guitar strap,and instructional DVD.I bought the guitar brand new and paid $248.39 and some change for it.Im in the Army and I just dont have enough time to sit down and learn how to play it...I still have the original receipt with serial number on it from purchase on 17 Oct. 09.I played around with it for a couple of weeks then packed it back up in the box and its been there since the first week of Nov.When in tune the strings are very tight,action isnt too high so its not hard on the fingers,and it holds a tune very well.The tuning pegs are very good quality for a lower end guitar and are very easy to use and hold it in tune very well.The guitar is all gloss black (aside from the fret board which is wood grain),with black chrome tuning knobs and bridge.Will include the original receipt and manual that came with the guitar.Would make a good Christmas present.Asking $185 plus shipping,pretty firm on price,maybe a little room to haggle depending on what you have to offer.Will also consider trades for dirt oval RC equipment.Looking for Tekin RS esc,thunderpower 5000 40c lipos,17.5 and 13.5 brushless motors,2.4ghz radio system,T35 charger with lipo capability,and lipo balancer.If you have any questions feel free to ask...my email is [email protected] If you need a reference ask RCMits!Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump-$150 plus shipping

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I've known Goobydoo for over 8+ years... good guy. don't let his low post count and 0 trader rating scare you away. ive sold him stuff and bought stuff from him in the past many times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts