Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

In my MF2 this year what ESC do you think would be better for me to use?

*Novak Super Rooster
*GM Racing V12

I think the GM speed controll is better but I am not sure because I like Novak better. :confused:

Thanks for any help,

-Dustin

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I agree with the gt-7 - I have one in my 1/12 scale and it is the most responsive and moothest speed control I have ever had plus it is smallish and very durable!

Novak always has the best speedos.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I agree with all above I have 3 - GT-7's love em.But i wouldn't trade old dependable super rooster.makes a good back up.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
RCer12A said:
I would say if you get the chance buy a GT-7,Quantum1or2,or the new tekin G-10 Pro
LOL! NEW? this is a great ESC but hardly new.more like old, back on the market.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
See,

To be honest with you guys, my truck has a super rooster in it. And the truck my dad has, has a GM V12. He is not into R/C anymore and says I can do whatever with it. I think the V12 might be better but I really like novak the best.

-Dustin :confused:

·
Registered
530 Posts
i think i would make the switch to the V12. it is more compact and more race-oriented than the monstrous super-rooster.

if your not sure, try both. go by feel, not by what people tell you.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Dustin, if you have a V12 at your finger tips to use, go for it! I like Novak stuff too (3 Dually, 1 Rooster, 1 Super rooster), but I wouldn't think twice about trying something different if given the chance for nothing out of pocket! Wire up the V12 and see how it works for you. Maybe find another racer at your track with a similar combination as yours with the GT7 and see if you can drive that a few laps and get the feel for how it works and then make your decision. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts