Hobbyist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Racing Champions

Can someone tell me how the Racing Champions Fords and Dodges compare in scale to the Ertl and M2 pickup trucks? They appear to have nice detail, including mirrors.

I do appreciate all the help I receive.
Dave

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
NEW ERTL Dodge Pickup

The NEW ERTL Dodge Pickup with silver fifth wheel trailer and round bales is one GREAT addition to any collection.

Wish they would put the same details into NEW Fords and Chevrolets.

The only problem is that it isn't a Dually.

Keep them coming ERTL.

Thanks, Dave

· Registered
2 Posts
1:64th Pickups

Can anyone tell me if there are any 1/64 scale pickup trucks out there?
Thanks, Dave
YES, for models by Racing Champions, see
trainweb.org/mhrr/mhrreast/vehicles1.html
Look at my other web pages for other older diecast pickups, look for them on eBay.
Greenlight, Hot Wheels, and JL have all produced nicely detailed pickups from the 40's - 60's. My vehicle and model railroad collection stops in 1965, can't tell you much for years newer than that.

Ted

· Registered
1 Posts
Ertl makes some great NEW 1/64 scale Crewcab Dodge pickup trucks.

Does any know if they plan to update their 1/64 Chevrolet - GMC and Ford Dually Pickup trucks?

Does Ertl have any plans for a Dually version of this New 1/64 scale Dodge Pickup?

Any plans for a 1/64 scale Tundra or other nice pickups for my Nascar collection or for the farm collectors?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Dave
Hi Sir I don't think that they do but i'm not 100% sure... I'm a custom builder though that can build ya a 2012 dodge ram dually.

· Administrator
51,377 Posts
I was reminded today about a question I have had about ERTL's 1:64 pick up truck line. Reading back through this thread it seems that they are not the same as pickup trucks made by Johnny Lightning, MR or Racing Champions. I havent stopped by the local Tractor Supply Company store lately to see which are still avaialble or new. Here a few examples of ones I have picked up over the years.

· Administrator
51,377 Posts

· Administrator
51,377 Posts

· Administrator
51,377 Posts
I stopped by the local TSC store today.

They still have the Dodge Ram and Ford models with the Ford now having some camo panels and available in green as well and almost $10.00 each now!

I didnt see a brand name on either model base. The Dodge still had a paper ERTL tag and the Ford was all Tomy with the Ford blue oval logo prominent.

🤙

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.