Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up a mixed bag at the flea market yesterday. Apparently i got an epic deal on the redlines by paying what one of them alone is worth. Found some cool stuff and could have gotten myself in trouble if i didnt control myself.
Here are my fun finds

A perfect condition heavyweight.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Not sure what this sticker is. Anyone know what it means?

Supposedly this was a good find

A little gift for a buddy

A couple of $1 redlines

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some loose blackwalls and MB jeeps

Some cars for the kids

Does anyone know what this one is? Is this large and in charge?

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Great buys. The AMX2 is my favorite.....didn't see that choice coming, did ya

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You were the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw it. Lol. Id trade it to ya if ya have another rl since you are really into them. Just pm me if you want to swap since that is your favorite.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Awesome haul! You made some really great finds! The car you were wondering about is the Rodger Dodger. It's a Challenger not a Charger. It later became the Dixie Challenger.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked up the Ford MkIVs together from a different vendor. I couldnt decide which one i wanted as i couldnt decide which one was better since each one had pluses and minuses so I worked him down to $20 for the pair.
All of the other nice RL came from the same guy and apparently i got them for a steal. A friend told me the T-bird is special being a 68 casting instead of a 69. Supposedly that car covers my costs alone apparently.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
You were the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw it. Lol. Id trade it to ya if ya have another rl since you are really into them. Just pm me if you want to swap since that is your favorite.
Sigh..the only RL I have is a AMX. I have other Chases but I think I saw that you aren't collecting them now??

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh thats it. I looked up ymthe large in charge and knew that wasnt it. I figured for .25 i couldnt go wrong with it. Nice to find an old hong kong base car for a quarter.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Not sure what this sticker is. Anyone know what it means?

A little gift for a buddy
Not a HWs expert, but am old enough to have had new HWs in '67-'68.
Pretty sure it's just a sticker that came with the car in the blister to stick wherever you wish.
On my red Ford Mk IV some kid put the sticker on the rear engine cover...I love it!!!

And I had to comment on the pic of the Custom VW.
Great composition the way the wheels are bent to help form a perfect oval around the car. Gonna save this pic...Noice!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still collect other chases. Mainly hotwheels though unless its something i have to have but mainly HW at this point. I was just putting more effort into redlines lately.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts