Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another car I'm doing over to make it better. I had painted it w/ X-Metals but didn't like the way it turned out.
This is Rust-Oleum red and I'm really happy w/ the way it went on and the color.

I detailed the engine compartment too but it's kind of hard to see here

I wasn't sure how the headlights should be, whether to fill them in silver or what, so left them as is for now...

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I am also not a huge fan of the wheel choice on this one . IWhile I do like the gold, I just can't get over the huge front wheels / tire size! BUT...(there's always one aint' there?) You are becoming a MASTER with a rattle can!!!!! WOW , what smooth, rich looking color. Very sweet!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am also not a huge fan of the wheel choice on this one . IWhile I do like the gold, I just can't get over the huge front wheels / tire size! BUT...(there's always one aint' there?) You are becoming a MASTER with a rattle can!!!!! WOW , what smooth, rich looking color. Very sweet!
Those wheels came off a Ramcharger funnycar. A lot of people didn't like the big wheels on the front of a funnycar and said it looked like a 4WD.

Thanks, My spraycan was about half clogged up when I started spraying this and it gave me extra good control over how much paint went where. :p

I love that color red and really like using Rust-Oleum spraypaint. I looked at an airbrush today at the hobby store and couldn't see investing in one.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Those wheels came off a Ramcharger funnycar. A lot of people didn't like the big wheels on the front of a funnycar and said it looked like a 4WD.
:p Yep, and not it looks like a 4 wheel drive Ferrari! But that paint really does look better each time I see it! Just super!:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts