Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one please tell me which lights flash on Enterprise? I want to add them to my PL, but want to get it right....

Thanks

Rich

·
Registered
830 Posts
Postioning lights (blinks about every 2-3 seconds with a 2 second pause):

Bow (white)
Port (red)
Starboard (green)
Left/right next to impulse engines (white)
Above shuttlebay (white)
Fantail (white) [the box thingy you can find there]

Nav strobes (all white, flashes about every second ):

Above bridge docking port
Between the four lower secondary hull phaser banks
Rear end of each warp nacelle

P.S: in case I (again) mixed port and starboard… please forgive me… I ALWAYS confuse those :D)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Garbaron!

I didn't think the Green/red lights blinked? I was sure that on most sea going vessels they were on all the time....

Hmmmm....

Rich

·
Registered
903 Posts
The info that I have is that the strobes flash once per second, and the flashing lights are on for 1.25 seconds and off for 1.25 seconds.

·
Registered
345 Posts
If you enter and take a look at the first page of my web site (the accurizing page) and scroll down to the lighting section you will find your answers. I almost agree with jwjr. The info I have is based on a frame by frame count on the period of the lights and the standard movie frame rate that was posted on these boards earlier. It shows times just a little shorter than what JWJR gives.
There is also ino on all of the other lights.

http://www.showcase.netins.net/web/marc111creations/index.htm

Mark

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
The color of the navigation and formation lights changed from movie to movie.
And it should be red on the left and green on the right with amber on the bow and the tail end of the warp engines.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
If you ggo to http/www.stguardian.to this site has tons of screen caps from ST. Just click on holodeck and then the starships and pick the ship images that you want to see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts