Vid of the Enterprise sound and light kit:
click on the image
[/URL][/IMG]

Hee hee..pretty cool huh?

Steve

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
That is soooo much better than the one I bought at Cult's!! But, Stan told me he's not ready to start producing it at this time.

Thanks for posting it! I've been dying to hear it.

hal9001-

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hal, it's still in R&D..it's only weeks away. Don't tell folks it's not gonna happen!

Pics of mine will be up soon.

Steve

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Hal, it's still in R&D..it's only weeks away. Don't tell folks it's not gonna happen!

Pics of mine will be up soon.

Steve
Just going by what Stan told me is all! Said he was gonna wait to see how much interest it generated. Things must have changed since I talk with him. Glad to know it won't be long now.

HAL9001-

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How much intrest is gonna be generated when you say "Stan told me he's not ready to start producing it at this time"?

The stuff I post here is stuff that is on the way..It might not be tomorrow, but it's not going to wait till 6 'O Clock next july. C'mon man.. use your head try not to spout stuff that might hurt a product

I have the spinner to do first ,then I will finish the Bridge build.
That really is where the timeline is headed

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Use my head? All I have to go by is what the man told me Steve. I have no way of knowing what he's told you. I hardly doubt what I said would would hirt sales in any way. When it is ready, be it next week or next month or when ever, people that want it wil buy it! When it is ready I'm sure you will post it so everone will know.

I check his site fairly often to see what's new and if I see something new and you haven't put out the word, then I will. I like Stan, he's a great fellow to talk to and makes fantastic electronics for us modelers. I've promoted his wares before because I feel like I'm helping him.

hal9001-

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talked to Stan last night here is the word:
AMT Enterprise Command Bridge Sound And Light kit.
Currently in R&D stage;
Multiple random flashing LEDs for control panels.
2 bridge sound modes controlled by single push-button as well as Red Alert LED control.
Press button:
Bridge Sound mode 1) Enterprise at peace, normal bridge sounds.
Press button again: Klingon attack triggers Red Alert.
Bridge Sound mode 2) Enterprise is at Red Alert, Red lights begin flashing, battle computer is online, torpedoes fire, phasers fire, evasive maneuvering engine sounds, etc.
Press button again places Enterprise again at peace, red alert down red flashing lights off. Holding button for 1 sec turns off all sounds. Panel flashing lights still on.
Each sound mode will play continuously until the button is pressed.
Other effects maybe added to prototype.

Steve

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow this is cool, did not know he had the rights from Parmount Pictures to sell the sound effects from Star Trek?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Talked to Stan last night here is the word:
AMT Enterprise Command Bridge Sound And Light kit.
Currently in R&D stage;
Multiple random flashing LEDs for control panels.
2 bridge sound modes controlled by single push-button as well as Red Alert LED control.
Press button:
Bridge Sound mode 1) Enterprise at peace, normal bridge sounds.
Press button again: Klingon attack triggers Red Alert.
Bridge Sound mode 2) Enterprise is at Red Alert, Red lights begin flashing, battle computer is online, torpedoes fire, phasers fire, evasive maneuvering engine sounds, etc.
Press button again places Enterprise again at peace, red alert down red flashing lights off. Holding button for 1 sec turns off all sounds. Panel flashing lights still on.
Each sound mode will play continuously until the button is pressed.
Other effects maybe added to prototype.

Steve
That sounds great Steve, now I have more to go on! I'm glad he is going forward with this as we speak. So now folks will know it won't be long. And that includes me. :thumbsup:

hal9001-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts