Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put together a spreadsheet that I think will allow you to tech an engine using a dial indicator, put in a few numbers and it will tell you pass or fail.

If some of you are out there that are very familiar with teching engines would like to try this and see if you can break it/fool it, please let me know.

I am not challenging, I am asking for help to see if I got it right.

Drop me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Here is a screen shot of it, click on it for a clearer view:

Thanks,
Scott
QSAC 1984

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Working on a new revision, give me a bit guys.

The last versions I sent out should be version 1.0, I will let you know what the new version number is when I get done with it.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK guys 2.5 hrs later I think I have what I want, maybe, possibly, who knows? :D

Version 1.1 is ready

I added an Engine Version Box that I am hoping will allow us to just put in the Version and have the math done correctly for each version engine.

I would appreciate some feedback, both good and bad. If you think something is wrong don't hesitate to tell me. Or if you think it needs to be tweaked in some form or fashion, speak up.

I don't want to get into "customizing" the inner-workings of the program for everyone, I hope you understand that. I will however be happy to change the "banner" at the top.

Thanks for your patience,
Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts