Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
David,
i had heard yall had lost yalls track due to a land deal problem.
keep people post on here also ,, it would have more viewers i would believe.
i really enjoyed racing the slick little bristol track yall had when i did get to get up there to run.. have yall got something else in the works?

BIGDON

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
parking lot racing

Hey Don we got a deal with K-Mart to race in there parking lot we will start in a few weeks i hope. its gonna be a whole differnt and new deal

Donnie

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
yea its gonna be fun track can be changed every so often. I am gonna try to run it real close to what Mike Boylan does at GT

Donnie

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
we will start racing as soon as Cliffs points race is close to done.
looking at November run a few races during the off season to see if there is enough interest to keep it going.

Donnie

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Regrettably this sweet little track no longer exists, I sure miss it too. The track in Macon is the only one left in Middle GA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still racing?

I'm thinking about getting started in Rc racing. I live in Warner Robins. Where is the track in Macon and how often do you race? How many people? I want to make sure you guys are still racing before I sink some money into it, but it's something I'm real interested in doing. What say you? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts