Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we dont have much die-cast toycar makes overhere but these are some of the coolest i think!
they were made from the late 60s to the mid 80s.
they are called EFSI and did not have a lot of models but alot of these with advertisement on them and some are very rare even here in Holland.
heres some of my collection.
in display box:

on card:

some loose:

this is on the bottom of the cars:

hope you enjoy and thanx for looking.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
What a wonderful collection! I have never heard of this brand, but I really like these cars very much, and the "made in Holland" is so very neat! Thanks for sharing these castings.

Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
They are ain't they? I really liked the third photo, with the great looking F1 style art wirk, complete with Jacky Icks but the vehicle is a vintage model A style car! But something about these cars really spoke to me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I had one bought for me here in Australia when I was a boy, I think it was in the late 70's-early 80s. It was a T Ford ambulance. I would dearly love to get that particular model car again.

·
Registered
308 Posts
They are ain't they? I really liked the third photo, with the great looking F1 style art wirk, complete with Jacky Icks but the vehicle is a vintage model A style car! But something about these cars really spoke to me.
Correction! There are no Model A cars shown. As stated on the baseplate, these are all Model T cars representing 1919! I can't recall EFSI or successor Holland OTO ever producing any Model A Ford replicas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts