Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a headsup about the Mayfield Inn Toy & Comic Fair this Sunday March 25th (11 am- 4pm)...see edtoyshow.com for further info...Gary & I will be there selling amongst other things, some older White Lightnings...look forward to seeing all you Edmonton,Alberta & area collectors...it's always a fun show...everything from great deals to rare items(new and old)... see you all there...Keith/Gary :wave:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See ya at the show Barry (Old Canuk)

Sounds like you had some luck finding Whites...looking forward to seeing some at the show...see ya then...Keith/Gary... :wave:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for coming out,Edmonton & area Collectors!

Had a fun day at the Edmonton Toy & Comic Show today at the Mayfield Inn. A few White Lightnings found a new home today-thank you all! Good to talk to our fellow JL enthusiasts...I did take some pictures (the old fashioned way-roll of film...) so soon as they're developed I'll see if I can get a buddy to post some pics...Old Canuk had a nice display of JL...and there were a few other dealers there who had scored at the recent Walmart 1.00 Canada blowout...thanks for the trades as well...managed to add a couple of Monopoly WL's to our collection, amongst others. Thanks again. Look forward to seeing you all at the next show. Take care,Keith/Gary. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts