Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking for more people to start a edm class for the carpet racing at Racing City Hobbies in South Glens Falls on saturdays starting next saturday.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I heard there was some intrest by Mike and Jim Johnson last year ......I've recently seen Jim and he said they were gonna try to run this season........Just have ken make an announcement about it and go from there......

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
i have a EDM mini-t :lol: ive seen a few guys come and practice with theres so there may be a interest. there have a been a few in the past that they just put with the truck class due to not having enough to have a seprate class. You best bet is to have the owner Ken Taylor a call @ 792-7272 Im sure if there was at least 4 or 5 guys they would start a class for them

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I plan on racing my truck and hopefully my mini-T. My EDM will stay home and wait for next year. 2 classes is enough for me. An indoor EDM class next summer would be fun if we can get enough people to race. Ken said he would be willing to host it. No rainouts, no bugs, no lighting issues seems kind of inviting to me!

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
if a EDM class started i would get into it next summer. Theres nothing else to do.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have my edm and I am gretaly looking for the people to start I MIGHT CONVINCE MY DAD TO RUN(YEAH RIGHT HE WANTS TO FORGEET ABOUT THE DIRT"the dirt is just to dirty"direct quote right Razoo)lol See yah all at racing city saturday right?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I don't think it would take much convincing to get your father to race on carpet next year Tom. We'll see how much interest we have in the spring.

·
Registered
706 Posts
To all of you guys who want to race EDM cars on Saturday night. Ken has said if there are at least "4" cars we will run them, so if you know anyone who wants to and they're not sure if we will don't even hesitate just bring them up. The more the merrier. Just make sure that the cars are "CARPET READY" no left overs from the summer racing schedule ie: dirt, leaves, grass, rocks or loose parts.:D

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts