·
Registered
750 Posts
These have been out for while. Check your TRU. I have seen two at each TRU here

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
These have been out for while. Check your TRU. I have seen two at each TRU here
Very true... I saw it 3-4 months ago at TRU.... I saw 4 different colors... Blue - Black - Red - Red w/ Edelbrock - Oh and the Black Chase came out at the same time. So that is 5 that came out.... Never saw the Chase, but now own it.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Very true... I saw it 3-4 months ago at TRU.... I saw 4 different colors... Blue - Black - Red - Red w/ Edelbrock - Oh and the Black Chase came out at the same time. So that is 5 that came out.... Never saw the Chase, but now own it.
I never looked close, but i'm pretty sure there's a black version with lettering like the edelbrock, and out of all my chases, i'm reeeeeeeal partial to my chase version, and to the hw local guy who sold it to me for shelf price.I keep meaning to ask ,is that truck considered a Wild Goose?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I never looked close, but i'm pretty sure there's a black version with lettering like the edelbrock, and out of all my chases, i'm reeeeeeeal partial to my chase version, and to the hw local guy who sold it to me for shelf price.I keep meaning to ask ,is that truck considered a Wild Goose?
I forgot that one Craig .... It's release 29 1956 Ford F-100 with Hilborn Fuel Injection on each side of the doors

1 - 8 of 8 Posts