Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ed Pasoquen A++++++

Ed is a great trade and very understanding. hope to deal with more people just like him.
thanks ed

brdracing:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
Sends money orders very quickly, great communication.

Ed, Im sending the motors out tomarrow, and the guy is sending the radio tomarrow, it should go in the mail to you around tuesday.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Ed is a great trader he was the first person I did business with on this site and the reason I came back thanks Ed, Its traders like you that make this forum what it is.:wave: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I also had a good deal with Ed. Would highly recomend him to anyone. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
Ed Pasoquen.....AGAIN!!!!

More money recieved from Ed. I got the money after I sent the product because I knew he'd come through.

Ed, let me know when you get the radio, and parts (if not already)

:wave:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ed is definitly a great buyer. Would deal again.

Thanks, Wilson

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ed Pasoquen = Great Seller

Ed Pasoquen is the nicest gentleman i have dealt with on an internet sales transaction. We had great line of communication and transaction went smooth as silk.

Guys if Ed has something for sale and you can use it dont hesitate to buy from him, i will certainly not have any problem buying from him in the future.. Thanks again Ed. :wave:

Jimmy D
Duffle Motorsports :cool:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Ed Pasoquen A+

Ed just bought some spec packs from me and I got my money order very fast. Friendly guy, I wouldnt hesitate to trade with him any time.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Ed's history proceeds him!! Just did a deal with Ed where he bought my motor! Awesome communicaitons - easy transaction (even for a money order!)! Would definitley have no problems dealing with Ed again!!

Thanks Ed!
PD2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ed and I started racing years ago at the same track if I remember correectly when we were talking that 1st day we said we werent going to get into it deep like some other racers we were looking at that day with all kinds of gadgets and stuff.Well years later I have enough stuff for 10 people.He has always gone out of his way to help people.you oughta see his pit box he has everything but the kitchen sink in there.If you need it he has got it.From elec. to nitro.And he is a gentelman on the track.When the local dirt track almost closed down he almost single handedly kept it going.I dont think i know anyone anywhere that enjoys this hobby more.Hope you dont mind all the good stuff im saying ED..LOL I have a new Matt Francis ready for this weekend Ed .I will be there .Hope ya got that light fixed I cant see nuttin in the dark :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts