Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1161 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racing, August 3rd, break out, stock, Nitro Oval. Gates open @ 9am and racing starts @ 2pm. This track is in Macon GA for more info e-mail [email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Outstanding! I think the Macon/Dublin bunch are planning on Making a run down there to Branford on the 24th, is that right Donnie? Have any of you guys seen or heard anything about the track in Jacksonville called Tuffy's? I saw some pictures of it and it looks very cool! I think the runline is around 189'.........

·
Registered
959 Posts
Awesome racing yesterday, had a great time, congrats to donnie for his awesome run and new track record, his hyperdrive was on a rail, i definitly will be there the next time everyone is going to be there. awesome track, if you hav'nt been there, you should try and make the trip. Wade sorry you could'nt be there, you missed some really good racing. keep it going donnie, i've already started wrenching on my car, and can't wait till next time. JERRY

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Wish I could have been there. Had no choice work must come before play time . I knew I was going to miss some good racing. I will be in Branford this Sunday
Wade

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jerry, we enjoyed having you and everyone else who was able to make the trip up. Wade, better luck next time, sorry you missed. Maybe we will see you in Branford on the 24th

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i really had a great time . Jerry you are fast everyone stepped up
the level of competion a notch sunday it was fun. wish we could get
some good racing weather though. i was good seeing all the guys from
branford/valdosta wish u could have made Wade but things happen.

Donnie

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do y'all think about racing 19t mod using the ARCOR spec motors? I thought some of the open guys could try it out on the off points weekends.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have 4 on order and they should be here before the next race. I got the T1 based Bulit Built ARCOR 19t motor

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you boys get those ARCOR 19t's ready for this weekend, we need to start running them on an off points weekend......

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Racing Sunday the 17. 7.0, open stock and hopefully 19t mod. Gates open @ 9am racing @ 2pm

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome racing today, we had a good crowd and track records fell in 2 classes. Congratulations to Jerrt Parrott in open stock and Keith Johnson in 7.0 break out! We will all be heading to branford next Sunday for a change of venue and to see some guys we haven't seen in a while. If you have never been there you should join us it's always a great time.

·
Registered
959 Posts
same here. had a blast, can't wait till next time. i don't know what i'm going to do with myself this weekend, with no racing anywhere.

1 - 20 of 1161 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.