Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Hmmmm.... In the fine print it says "All information is given for your consideration. All information is true to the best of my knowledge. Due to variant definitions of terms such as "Good," "Very Good," "Fine," etc., any differences in condition must be considered a matter of opinion, and not intentionally misleading. Every effort has been made to describe the item in as much detail as possible."

This guy must be a used car salesman.. Please ignore the fact that half the roof is missing!!!! Look at that dash board!!!! Sure, one tire's missing, but the rim rolls freely!!! I'm actually surprised he didn't tells us how rare this minty nomad is!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
SWEET! Do the words "steaming pile" fit in here anywhere?

Maybe Bill or Bob could make a Monkee Mobile out of it.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
None of this even surprises me anymore.... Everyone seems to have turned into used car salesmen in this new global marketplace, it's amazing.

No offense to those who may actually be used car salesmen, just a figure of speech.... I think. :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
At least you have to give him credit for the good pics. At least a guy knows what hes getting, if hes desperate enough to bid on it..

·
Registered
124 Posts
All this guy needs are the white shoes and matching white belt...and prerequesite slick black hair. "Only driven to church on Sundays".

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Gawd!... Ya maroons!

Everyone knows that's the ultra rare factory "cut-away" version...:tongue:

Some wheres close on the bay is a boot stomped "bikini topped" blue Nomad...also in excellent condition...make a great gift set. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay guys it's my day! I have an ad looking to buy HO slot cars. Here is a response I got today:

"i have a great collection of slot cars i got at a grage sale but i know the value of some their is late 60s and 70s i have a daytona chager and 5 55 chevy nomad wagons 4 blue and one pink and 3 chevelles 3 roadrunners and 7 chapperals and 50 other race cars real cars and off road and race track cars 4 vans great condicion and 2 31 woodys wagons that are like brand new id like $175 a piece those are my most expensive cars that im aweare of i also have two semis and 4 trailers"

Only $175 for a blue or pink Nomad, wow, that $9.99 orange one on ebay is looking like a steal!

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
If they're so beautiful, how could he possibly want to part with them. They'd make such a great conversation piece on the coffee table next to the taco bell talking dog and the box from the happy meal he got the day he went to the San Diego zoo. They are truly a work of art! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts