Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C&S Raceway will host the 3rd race in the series and man this track is something else. http://www.csraceway.com/ is their web site and the pictures don't do the track justice. This is a super facility. Smooth enough to run a pan car for sure and the bite is killer. 90% of the racers are Nitro but the Series race will have a 19-Turn Late Model & Modified EDM for the electric crowd.

Oh yea the food is great also!!!

Bt

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thanks Bruce,

We would like to invite all you dirtoval drivers to come by and check out our facility. I don't think we've left anything out, super smooth and fast. We start with practice every Sat. @ 4pm, racing at 6pm. Our classes consist of 2wd latemodel, 4wd latemodel, sprint, Edm, 19T latemodel and electric Edm. You can contact us @ [email protected] or 704-363-6494

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Everyone on the middle Eastcoast needs to make a trip to Cherryville, NC to run on this track. YOU want be disappointed. Great atmosphere, lots of help on setups. Great bunch of guys, and I am happy to say its close to me. LOL. Give Steve and Camm a call. Come on down.
Kevin

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
13hrs 800miles one way for me, would love to come down, maybe I will try late this summer. got to pit next to my southern freind kevin,lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts