·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news on this event yet? Who's doing what!! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Since I was unable to make the trip, I'm asking Allen Johnson to give me as much info as possible. I will gladly report anything I hear.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I talked to Tony and he said it was wet in the morning but they have been on the track most of the day. I will post more as I hear. Wish I was there too :(

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Slider,

I spoke with Allen late yesterday. They were about to go out to qualify. This would be close to 6pm local time. Then would run the heats there after.

I can imagine everything is being rushed with weather looming. I hope to hear from Allen sometime soon. When I do, I will post the information he gives. He did state that the car count was not as high as expected....don't know numbers yet. Weather probably played a roll in the car count also.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Well, it's over but I do not have all the names.

The car count (not official)...
8 G/N
21 Sportsman
7 Sprints
5 Novice

I will try to get names for the winners asap.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to Donnie and crew for a fantastic facility and race weekend at CRCC. You guys are a class act. Ryan Ward, Akron Ohio. GOBIGGREEN!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good job BIGGREEN!!

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad I could help! Nice track huh?

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is a nice WARM area! (with a nice track as well).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Come on down. Had a real good time racing my first QSAC race and racing with some different people. Looking forward to doing some racing with yiou guys again. Congrats too Ryan Ward and Brian Baker on a good race.

Denny Clark #51

1 - 20 of 39 Posts