Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.....and Gal's (to be politically correct) Just curious as to who might be going to Easley and running in April.... Good Luck to all!

·
Registered
62 Posts
There are three of us from the west side of Ohio ( Randy Baker-Toledo, Fred Murry- Dayton, And Myself- Cincinnati) coming to race Sprint Cars.
Can't wait looking forward to it

Stuch

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
the (alabama gang) will be there Will landers,Brandon pickens,Allen johnson,Tim McCowen and few others see ya next week

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
ROLL BIG GREEN ROLL!! LOL

Good Luck and have fun!.......... Donnie & crew have a nice track!

I wish I could go........ :-( bummin........

·
Registered
778 Posts
IN2RACIN said:
ROLL BIG GREEN ROLL!! LOL

Good Luck and fun!.......... Donnie & crew have a nice track in SC!

I wish I could go........ :-(
I'm absoluteley stoked!!! Gotta love the last minute dash for cash, parts and schedule conflicts, but BIG GREEN is good to go. Thanks to Lonwolpf for letting me grab the open seat in his truck. THANKS CHUCK, YOU THE MAN!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Are u runnin' GN?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Not a part of the 1/4 scale thing but just to let you know; the RC-Oval Nitro Series will be there on the 28th too. It's lowley 10th scale but we do burn fuel LOL!

·
Registered
95 Posts
no numbers to mention, look for the flashiest car at easley, thats me, no numbers due to i havent decided what number yet. and pretty sure i'll race gn

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
smallblock 388 said:
no numbers to mention, look for the flashiest car at easley, thats me, no numbers due to i havent decided what number yet. and pretty sure i'll race gn
get some numbers on that unit have to havem to race got less than a week :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts