Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Thanks for the new thread Tony!! All Team guys will be getting an email tonight for Snowbirds orders. If you dont get it please email me as it means your not in the new address book.

C027s, KD's, and X stocks will be back in stock the middle of next week. Batteries are on the way for the birds as well...The new batches have been great. New Turbo Matcher 8's are ordered but probably wont be ready till April....They should really improve a few things in the matching process!!

Looking forward to 2007 and the repeat success of 2006!!

EA

·
Registered
662 Posts
fireball ygm. p.m. was to long so i sent it in a email. let me know if i missed anything and i'll get right back to ya. but i hope it helped let me know. Brad Sousa

Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
Finishline racing products

·
Premium Member
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Brooks Derting broke the track record in 4-cell stock at TRD Hobbies in Salisbury, NC. EA Motors and Batteries helped power his Hyperdrive PRO3 to victory and a new track record. (51 4:00 new record, 51 4:02 old record)

Here is a list of what Brooks used:

EA Motorsports Matched IB4200 4-cell (only 400 runtime pack!)
EA Motorsports CO-27 stock motor
EA Motorsports +Red/Red- springs
EA/Finishline "F" Laydown brushes

Congrats to "Brooksie" for his new track record, and BIG thanks to EA for the mad RIP..."It's All In The Can!"

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
EA 4200 wc wins 5th leg of BRL tour in 13.5 class, awesome voltage and rip! definetly popped the top hacksaw, thx eric for the awesome ponys!

Charlie Flanagan

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Tornado_Racing said:
Brooks Derting broke the track record in 4-cell stock at TRD Hobbies in Salisbury, NC. EA Motors and Batteries helped power his Hyperdrive PRO3 to victory and a new track record. (51 4:00 new record, 51 4:02 old record)
Nice Job Brooks ! ........ sounds like your in the groove gettin ready for the Birds !

Rich

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Welcome

I would like to offically Welcome Matt Tyson to the EAM Team. With Matts attitude and great work ethic he will be a great asset to the Team. Matt will be sporting EAM products at the Snowbirds and beyond.

EA

·
Registered
353 Posts
This is great news. I have known Matt a long time. As many of us already know he is always willing to help the fellow racer and exhibits great sportsmanship. Oh yeah he is fast too... and he just got faster... lol

4,990 Posts
EAMotorsports said:
I would like to offically Welcome Matt Tyson to the EAM Team. With Matts attitude and great work ethic he will be a great asset to the Team. Matt will be sporting EAM products at the Snowbirds and beyond.

EA
Matt is a great (i stress GREAT) guy. A very good choice on your part EA!

Congrats Matt;

EA - Gotta yell at you about a few things.........PM me some good times to catch ya!

Good luck to all of you going to the birds!!!

1 - 20 of 174 Posts