Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Zaph, can I call you Zaph? No? Well then, Mr. President Beeblebrox, let me be the first to assure you that the batteries are indeed installed in the proper orientation. And (I might add) with the utmost (see? I'm adding it now) care in lateral rotation.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I finally got around to making those cutouts in the front as well as some more internal detail. Not much left to model except for a few things that tie the batteries to the bulb and the bulb itself...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
A beautiful piece of work. Can we expect to see it in stores before Christmas.
Wait I forgot, I need it this weekend ,got to keep the monsters away some how. :devil:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not sure I can make it to production before the weekend but with monsters the trick is to stand up to them. Face to face, let them know your not going to take any of they're lip (Some time a slap 'cross the jowls works too). After that they may start ripping open your bowels but don't worry, it's just a bluff.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Lloyd Collins said:
A beautiful piece of work. Can we expect to see it in stores before Christmas.
Wait I forgot, I need it this weekend ,got to keep the monsters away some how. :devil:
Sorry, they're being designed here, but will probably, like most stuff, end up made in China. :tongue:

And we all know how slow those boats are...

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Four Mad Men said:
Zaph, can I call you Zaph?
Actually...I don't use my real name here because in English it roughly translates into "Go And Stick Your Head in a Pig Froopy Mattress". :wave:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts