Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i heard there is gonna be a series of these. I was wondering when they are coming out. I know i wont be able to find them so i was hoping i could get help. I am gonna need one of each and i was wondering is it true we are gettin the cop cars that actually look like the ones from the series?

thnx for the help

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Herbie Love Bug said:
hey guys i heard there is gonna be a series of these. I was wondering when they are coming out. I know i wont be able to find them so i was hoping i could get help. I am gonna need one of each and i was wondering is it true we are gettin the cop cars that actually look like the ones from the series?

thnx for the help
i will try to dig up a link to the pics but the general lee has new wheels that look correct to the show and there will be a dirty general lee along with the others including cooters camaro. they list the monaco as a 77 or 78 but it will most likely be the 74 casting which only appeared in the pilot episode. it appears once again that we will not be getting the trademark push bar on the general. it also appears that the general in having some hood fitting issues in the pic provided.
here is the official link along with a pic courtesy of johnnylightning.com

http://www.johnnylightning.com/club/soon.asp

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here is the last known vehicle lineup:

Dukes of Hazzard - January 07

Three of the following:

1969 Charger General Lee

Two each of the following:

Daisy's Jeep CJ
Daisy's 1972 Roadrunner
General Lee 1969 Dodge Charger Dirty Version
Cooter's 1970 Camaro

One each of the following:

Dodge 1977 Monaco Police Car

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
stanmmx said:
Dear All:

I just hope that the Monaco 1977 is not their Monaco 1974.
as mentioned earlier, i would bet the farm that it is going to be the 74 as i never heard any news of a new monaco casting coming from JL. it also sucks that there will be only one in the set. 3 genereal lees but one police car? it would be more ideal if there were two cop cars to represent roscoe and enos.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
It would also be nice to have Uncle Jesse's Pickup, Cooter's Wrecker and Boss Hogg's Caddy. And I'm sure there are other cars that I'm not remembering right now.

JP2

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I think I'll pass on most of this set. Maybe a "dirty" GLee and a 1974 Monaco Police Car but that would be it. It's overall a sad attempt :( . Maybe the next release will be better. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
it's funny how they loaded down a GMC van with a buttload of plastic "who knows",(along with a brushguard,complete with stick figures) for Blair Witch II...

BUT...

they can't pinch off a little brush bar, for a casting they have re-issued entirely to death.

oh crap,I was gonna go through the whole new year, without saying something negative.
There's no turning back now....

·
0 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
here is the official link along with a pic courtesy of johnnylightning.com
http://www.johnnylightning.com/club/soon.asp
This is a good-lookin' General! RC2 did a nice job and the new wheels are a great choice. The absence of the trademark front push bar is a real shame, and I hope the dirt tampo is a little more convincing than this example when the car is finally released.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
RobDog said:
those "new" wheels have been around for a long time.

I'm glad they chose them this time,for the General.
The rims are the closest JL have to being correct. But the Duke boys will be going nowhere with slicks on dirt. :) Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think i will need

1969 Charger General Lee

one of each of the following:
Daisy's Jeep CJ
Daisy's 1972 Roadrunner
Cooter's 1970 Camaro

two of these

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Herbie Love Bug said:
i think i will need

1969 Charger General Lee

one of each of the following:
Daisy's Jeep CJ
Daisy's 1972 Roadrunner
Cooter's 1970 Camaro

two of these

Macs_Little_Car said:
We will, send me an email with which ones you want to reserve

[email protected]

Send me that info in am email with your name and addy so I can keep track of it please.

Thank you

Rob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts