Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you are not fond of general lee but I had to do it.. I got the body from hellonwheels8 (I bought the 2007 charger hotwheels - i asked hellonwheels to see if they can make it to fit on tyco wide pan and they did! they did good job! i got like 5 so far)

So anyway here are two pictures showing past and present general lee one is 1969 and another is 2007 that i made.. its easy job - painted orange, doh decals, painted spoiler black, used dodge charger nascars headlight and rear lights decals.

What do you guys think?? maybe they ll bring back DOH with new car eh?? LOL.

Wes
 

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
Joined
·
2,879 Posts
As long as it has better actors lol.. Nice Job Wes.. goo duse of your creative skills and what can I do next creativity...


Coach
 

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
roadrner said:
Wes,
Great looking set of GLs! Damn, Didn't know Georgia had mountains and snow like that.

Great looking decals! ;)

Dave

duuuhhhhh you got a point :freak: LOL...

Thanks guys..
Wes
 

·
Model Murdering
Joined
·
7,331 Posts
Very nice look Wes. Clean and neat. I like orange!

So what if the Dukes are on vacation in the Alps? Make a great movie!
 

·
Crazed Painter
Joined
·
7,230 Posts
Those are nice Duke cars! Very cool indeed. The last one of mine is a reproduction of a Tyco Pro molded in orange with a small Rebel sticker I made on sticky back paper via copy machine.

I got bunches of the AW dukes for $4.00 a pop from Buds because I drive it pretty much like they did in the show...Ruff. Yeah baby! :cool:
 

Attachments

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bobhch said:
Those are nice Duke cars! Very cool indeed. The last one of mine is a reproduction of a Tyco Pro molded in orange with a small Rebel sticker I made on sticky back paper via copy machine.

I got bunches of the AW dukes for $4.00 a pop from Buds because I drive it pretty much like they did in the show...Ruff. Yeah baby! :cool:

COOL!! I have 25 AW dukes bodies!!! yep i got them all from Bud's LOL..

Wes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
sweet

Nice lookin dukes there Wes. Now if Dodge would make a limited edition of that one :thumbsup:

Bill, If they went on vacation in the Alps there would be no short,shorts in that movie. maybe really cold legs and :eek: ...Never mind.lol
 

·
Model Murdering
Joined
·
7,331 Posts
gear buster said:
snip*.....Bill, If they went on vacation in the Alps there would be no short,shorts in that movie. maybe really cold legs and :eek: ...Never mind.lol
Why not? Spring in Bavaria! Picture Daisey packed into some "lederhosen" and a 'lil peasant blouse with her "high beam" relay stuck in the on position.

She'd give the St. Paulie girl and the Swiss Miss a run for their money.

I'd definately help Daisey with her rucksack.

I'm a bad dog... a very bad dog :rolleyes:
 

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bill Hall said:
Why not? Spring in Bavaria! Picture Daisey packed into some "lederhosen" and a 'lil peasant blouse with her "high beam" relay stuck in the on position.

She'd give the St. Paulie girl and the Swiss Miss a run for their money.

I'd definately help Daisey with her rucksack.

I'm a bad dog... a very bad dog :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

Wes
 

·
Crazed Painter
Joined
·
7,230 Posts
volvo1:1 said:
Love that General Lee Hot Rod !

Neal
Thanks it is a BNBgoodies body (formaly known as Bad Dog) Have lots of stuff going on right now but, want to air brush it Transparent Orange over Gama Gold (House of Kolors) eventualy and then put another sticker back on. I think a water slide decal would look even beter if I could find one that fit.... clear coat and then done. I may use Chrome Alclad on the pipes or maybe just paint the grill and pipes a Rebel blue????

Having kids that eat at 5:30 and then go to bed at 8:30 realy doesn't give me much time to paint during the week. Dang it all.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top