Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just spotted the first auction on the bay for Cooter's Camaro. Looks pretty nice. The police car looks sweet as well.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
only 10,000 of each.This should definately be a sold out series in no time.If not send them all to South Carolina this time instead of Canada. :thumbsup:
My local dealer has ordered quite a few cases of these and I`m sure he`ll be ordering more if there is any left.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
glhshelby said:
only 10,000 of each.This should definately be a sold out series in no time.If not send them all to South Carolina this time instead of Canada. :thumbsup:
My local dealer has ordered quite a few cases of these and I`m sure he`ll be ordering more if there is any left.
10K is pretty much the maximum run these days for JLs.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Well the cars look good and I'm gonna try my hardest to get a set of them. One thing though whats with the wheels and tires being smooth and having the bar go clear thru like a dang hot wheel.Looks some wheel and axle changes coming on some of these.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
They are pretty cool looking, just got them opened, will have pictures and in store in the morning....... I like the dirty General Lee... its cool!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts