Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were in my box, hadn't seen them in a few years. The one GTO is kind of my mascot car ( Yellow Jacket Performance ), the GTX was absolutely gone, it should look good with some drag decals added and secured to one of my Outlaw chassis!! The B/W GTO was an attempt at a Hurst option Pontiac. Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ones! You spray with the windshields in? :thumbsup::thumbsup: rr
Thanks guys!

Nah....they've been run! My camera takes some pretty good closeups. That's crud & oil on the inside of the glass....

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Finders keepers...

tjetsgrig,

You wont be able to stop driving that GTX once you pop some decals on it...yeah it will look very cool with some color poping off of the white in the middle!

All lookers and glad to see you have some new (again) lost found fun to play with.

Bob...Ride on mr. I found some slots in a box...zilla

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tjetsgrig,

You wont be able to stop driving that GTX once you pop some decals on it...yeah it will look very cool with some color poping off of the white in the middle!

All lookers and glad to see you have some new (again) lost found fun to play with.

Bob...Ride on mr. I found some slots in a box...zilla
Thanks Bob!!
Now I just need to decide which decals to use on the GTX!!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool cars TG!!! I'm liking the muti-color spraying. Gotta go with the Hurst GTO on this go round. May have to try this on one with a thin red boundary line :rolleyes::rolleyes: I like those wheels too!!! RM
Have at it Randy!! Thanks! I just wish the white would have laid out better! I may have to try another, but I may have a hard time finding those decals again.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
tjetsgrig,
Great job!

That Plymouth looks like a near replica of a car, even the rims, that I used to race against at Bandimere Speedway dragstrip (Morrison, CO)! The picture of your car is even the same view I had on the track (looking at his tail-lights)!!!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tjetsgrig,
Great job!

That Plymouth looks like a near replica of a car, even the rims, that I used to race against at Bandimere Speedway dragstrip (Morrison, CO)! The picture of your car is even the same view I had on the track (looking at his tail-lights)!!!
Thanks Walt!! Was there any script on the side of the car? I'm looking for decal ideas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts