Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: Hey..I collect Dub City...Does anyone know where to find the oldest set..Wave 1 #002 The Chevelle Blue with flames to be exact. They are no longer selling them in Walmart, Target, etc. Are you having trouble as well? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Good luck finding them anywhere. I couldn't even find wave 1 listed anywhere, including the Jada website. I did check my chevelles to see if I would be able to help, but I do not have that one. Good luck. Let me know if you find somewhere that sells them.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
gtslayer .. Im thinking you are not going to find the Blue Flamed 69 Chevelle
at Walmart as that Car came out in 2004. I wish you the best of luck in
locating the older Jada BTM's as many and I mean many people are holding
onto them.

I do have an extra Blue Flamed 69 Chevelle " Loose " if you Collect them loose.

What ya have for a Trade? Maybe you have something I want. LMK if Interested.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liv N Low.. Yea I knew the stores were out of the question. I was hoping to find one on Ebay or similar site. I have been collecting these since they first were out, but somehow never located #002. I was looking for it in the blister pack to match all of my others. Let me see what cars I have in duplicate and I will let you know. Beggars can't be choosy so I will have to take what I can get. I saw someone else posted a different version of the #002.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Chevelle blue with flames

I may have an extra in the blister but will have to do some digging through boxes if you can bear the wait :)
I will LYK,

Clark

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
straightnnarrow,
That sounds great. Thank you for you response. I am new to this site and have no idea how the sale & trade works. I do have an Ebay account.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts