Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have seen people "fly fishing" While racing? How many of you had to move from the spot you really like to drive from? Theres many other kinds to watch. The guy that drives with his ear, The king of hook, the dancers, The guy listening to his ipod. I really like the fly fishers. Usually asking. Are you going to poke my eye out? How about giving me some room? Thank God for spectrum.... Lately i have been to some tracks that have a platform with no armrest. I think that helps alot. Lets hear some input, im sure this will be a funny thread..

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I'm not a fan of anyone who blocks half the track and then gets pissed when any of the other drivers step forward so they can actually see their cars.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Cabbage patch I thought it was the Running Man. Try standing next to Ozzie on the stand his normal radio holding position is right at an average guys face.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
They don't call me Shaky Dave for standing there cool,calm & collected!!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
what about crouching tiger? the guy who stand with his leggs so far apart he takes 3 spots on the drivers stand lol...

·
AKA Rusty NutZ
1,138 Posts
i went to this race where this guy literally took 4 steps to the left when the car was in the backstretch and 4 steps to the right when he was in thefront stretch. its a good thing the stand was almost as long as the track itself.

Rusty NutZ

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
how about two 'fly fisherman' in the same race...funny to look at...but even better when...cars are half a lap away...i've seen this before...those two fisherman wrestling the space left on the stand...and the inevitable occurs...there so in sync...that they bang each other elbows lap after lap...man that was funny...lol

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
I seen that same situation up at the arcor nats last year in akron, there were 3 guys standing beside each other and they were all very close racing and they would all lean left and then right. At least they were all in syncronized formation, but it looked like they were doin some kind of wave or something. I also saw this guy once drive his car fron the infield he actually drove better like that. :lol: :wave: He knows who he is :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
LOL,ask anyone down south here who has raced with me,Bill Dance can't hold a fishin pole to me!! Stan Brackett lost his breath laughin so hard at me in Wisc. 2000 nats!!! Another 1 is "Big" Billy Springs in Tn. he's probably 275lbs and "sways" with his car!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts