Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen a pic of these yet? I heard they will look different from the first three chase cars and will not be red with red tires. I am hoping for yellow with yellow tires or blue with blue tires. That would be very cool and would make a sweet set over time as other colors are used such as green and purple.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
436 Posts
Anyone seen a pic of these yet? I heard they will look different from the first three chase cars and will not be red with red tires. I am hoping for yellow with yellow tires or blue with blue tires. That would be very cool and would make a sweet set over time as other colors are used such as green and purple.

Regards, DrDeal
Unfortunately due to technical difficulties beyond our control, DRIVERS release 4 chase car will still be red with red tires. Release 5 will not have a red with red tires chase car. And no, it's not the GTO yet, very soon. Release 4 should be out in the beginning of November.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
448 Posts
i like the red cars with red tires....and yes other colors would be cool too....making a really cool set over time....i like the M2 cars and the way they are doing the chase cars....

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I just saw these for the first time about an hour ago. I don't know what release it was, but there was a red 'Cuda with redline tires - was that a chase car? The thing that stood out to me was that the packaging and the little platform both said "Hemi", but the billboard on the side of the car said "440". I'm not really a Mopar guy, but I didn't believe those two terms belonged on the same car.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I found this one at Walmart this morning. Its release 4.
Wow, Castline is putting them inside Boxes now ???

I seen the 1971 Charger in a BP but not the Box.

Is M2 Castline playing around with the market
in putting there Cars inside different packs like
Mattel does ???? Hmmmm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I found one of those too the other night at WALMART. apparently that's how they're being packaged for WM as opposed to the usual hanging card at Target or TRU. The boxes were all mixed up too.... the auto thentics were mixed in with the drivers and the ground pounders also. I also scooped a chase Daytona (burgundy / gold) from the ground pounders. The driver rang up at $2.97 while the ground pounder was $5.:wave:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
My best bet is to to find them at Target than seeing them at my Walmart.
My Walmart just plain well sucks for stocking anything new or old. My Target
always orders new stuff and keeps the pegs nice and warm with goodies.
I just roll my eyes at Walmart :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I found a drivers series 4 red charger in the box today. The M2' s are really well done. Oh and yes I purchased it as a trader for what I collect. Hotwheels Dairy deliverys. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts