Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I know this was brought up in another thread, but what is with all of the lettering on the hoods? And still with the black bumpers? :confused:

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
This is supposed to be M2's economy line. The hoods and doors don't open on these cars either. As for the lettering on the hoods, I think Sean said at AutoFest that this was just supposed to be something that was different than everyone else. I personally like the idea as a whole, but maybe not on every model. I wonder if the lettering can be removed without damaging the paint.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I just saw this release at Wal-Mart along with an Auto Drags and Ground Pounders release, funny thing is, they are not packaged on a blister card but instead they are in an acrylic case within a cardboard box. I opened them from off the pallet and went to scan them to see what the cost was and they didn't scan. I guess they need to load them into the system before I can buy them. So there are a couple carefully hidden away waiting for them to be able to be purchased. I will post pics when I have them in hand if noboby beats me to it.

Clark

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
M2 CHASE '71 Dodge Charger R/T

I just saw this release at Wal-Mart along with an Auto Drags and Ground Pounders release, funny thing is, they are not packaged on a blister card but instead they are in an acrylic case within a cardboard box. I opened them from off the pallet and went to scan them to see what the cost was and they didn't scan. I guess they need to load them into the system before I can buy them. So there are a couple carefully hidden away waiting for them to be able to be purchased. I will post pics when I have them in hand if noboby beats me to it.

Clark
I found this one this morning at Walmart. Is that the one???

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Too bad all 3 of my Walmarts deleted the M2's line about a year ago.

Only thing my Walmarts has anymore is HW's, MB's, Maisto, CARS,
.................................Thats it !!!!! ............................

Walmart is horrible IMHO in putting anything new in their Stores.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

Could someone who has found these at WM please post the WM SKU # from the shelf tag? That would help me to get my WM to order some in.

DrDeal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts