Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
some pretty nice cars! although im getting a bit tired of old muscle cars with m2....they need to do some new muscle cars such as the new mustangs,new camaro's,challengers, even some tuner cars such as the frs,wrx,lancer evo stuff like that. i honestly think they would sell more if they made some of the newer model cars as thats what is hot right now, and thats what most kids want as well is the newer cars as most have never even heard of some of these cars!...still love m2 for the detail just wish they would put something different out!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
why do you say that? m2 is just the brand from cast line, like they have drivers, auto-thenics ect. they could just make auto-tuners or something to that effect...like i said im just tired of muscle cars. its over done in the diecast world. anyways, just got back from walmart, had the 75th mopar's in...some good ones...and one really good one for me. my first m2 chase which is the 75th anny. dodge COE.

·
Registered
520 Posts
some pretty nice cars! although im getting a bit tired of old muscle cars with m2....they need to do some new muscle cars such as the new mustangs,new camaro's,challengers, even some tuner cars such as the frs,wrx,lancer evo stuff like that. i honestly think they would sell more if they made some of the newer model cars as thats what is hot right now, and thats what most kids want as well is the newer cars as most have never even heard of some of these cars!...still love m2 for the detail just wish they would put something different out!
Per what Sean (M2's designer) has posted here in the past M2 will not do any vehicles newer than 1973. So if you want newer muscle you will have to look at other brands.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
As im relatively new to M2 and dont know their inner workings yet, why is there no chase listed for this release? Do they skip releases for chase cars?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Per what Sean (M2's designer) has posted here in the past M2 will not do any vehicles newer than 1973. So if you want newer muscle you will have to look at other brands.
dont get me wrong i love m2's but as i stated tired of the same ole same ole from all the manufacturers...i just need to make a trip to georgia to TRU and pepboys to find some different cars...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts