Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know were I could get a driver torso/helmet for my sprint car?:confused: Have seen some cool ones at tracks in the past, just never asked where they got them.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks fellas, these are what I was looking for! Went with Advantage Hobby and even got a 5% new customer discount. It was 27.00 including shipping.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I recently purchased 2 figures from Ren at Premier Pilots. They are actually pilots and not cheap, however the quality is A1 and they are full-bodied with moveable and detachable limbs. The accessory list is amazing, including a cool set of sunglasses!
http://www.premierpilots.net/

This is the photo that convinced me to buy from Ren.
Here's one of Ren's pilots with a home made helmet. Looks like a driver to me in a Jan Gilmer midget.... Just finishes the car off....BTW...that jacket is real leather!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
I recently purchased 2 figures from Ren at Premier Pilots. They are actually pilots and not cheap, however the quality is A1 and they are full-bodied with moveable and detachable limbs. The accessory list is amazing, including a cool set of sunglasses!
http://www.premierpilots.net/

This is the photo that convinced me to buy from Ren.
Here's one of Ren's pilots with a home made helmet. Looks like driver to me in a Jan Gilmer midget.... Just finishes the car off....BTW...that jacket is real leather!!!
That driver looks happy! :hat:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Scott,
Mate of course he's smiling. He's parked his butt in one of the most beautiful 1/4 scale racecars ever built. I'll smile also, when I eventually get to own one of those superb cars.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Scott,
Mate of course he's smiling. He's parked his butt in one of the most beautiful 1/4 scale racecars ever built. I'll smile also, when I eventually get to own one of those superb cars.
Yes, I agree. Very nice car.

·
Registered
689 Posts
you know it used to be in the rules where you had to have a driver to race in a qsac event i still have mine "crash kently" is very excited and cant wait to invade coody creek next year lol

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
I would like to add a figure to my cage car. Anyone know the size or a part number for a bust figure that is close to scale?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
I would like to add a figure to my cage car. Anyone know the size or a part number for a bust figure that is close to scale?

Thanks in advance.
Tim if you're talking about the Hanger 9 version the 25-28% looks best. HAN368

1 - 13 of 13 Posts