Hobbyist Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
What we did was each Young Gun Driver ran 200 laps each, = 400
as soon as they were done the 1st adult driver must run 925 consecutive laps & when he completes that, the next & last driver of the team goes out & spools off another 925 laps.
We had approx. 3-4 2C Lipo battery changes per adult.
A whole bunch of pinions wore out by like 700-800 laps.
Had a few king-pins loosen up from crashes but NO one broke!!!

2250 Laps(per team) and ALL were BRP V2M chassis!!!!!

The DRIVE guy's should be spokes persons for the durability of these kits!!

We have 1 more week of club racing then we are off to OHIO!!

See ya all soon!!:wave:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thank you to all the staff and racers for such a great day of racing. It is a great concept for an event. These cars are fun to drive and they are very durable, 900 laps, 2 battery changes and a pint of paragon. Anyone for 5000?:thumbsup:

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
All in all a really fun day!!!! Best part was seeing the excitement in the kids for completing their segment!!!! Found myself wanting to turn left the whole way home......that wouldn't have worked!!!!

Thanks to Mrs & Mr Boss Lady for all ya did to make this happen - it was a long day for y'all. Hope all the drivers had as much fun as I had!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Thank you to all the staff and racers for such a great day of racing. It is a great concept for an event. These cars are fun to drive and they are very durable, 900 laps, 2 battery changes and a pint of paragon. Anyone for 5000?:thumbsup:
Hope you come back Daryl Ill have a car thats together for you this time!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sounds good Tim. Your General Lee car was wicked fast and on a rail in the early part of your 900 lap segment. I learned a great deal about these cars for next time. See you tonight or Wed. Daryl

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Great Season....

Many thanks to Magz & The Boss Lady for a great season at Drive Raceway; already lookin' forward to next fall...

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Getting the BRP bug.. Picked it up started working on it. I cant wait for the up coming season!!!!
Mine was super sweet last night @ F&F; put the LTO chassis plate in & spent a few hours on the front end before running it last night. This week the task is on the back end & finding the speed to get it as sweet as the front end. Plus I'm a fan of the McAllister Martinsville body - just my plug for the coming season.....

61 - 73 of 73 Posts