Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm not running Madness, I was looking for a set-up for Fast-n-Fun and figured Madness to be closest to his track. No body seems to have any info. for Vernon? And wanted to get a base set-up in car B4 I went there. My car is basically ready.. need to bind Tx-Rx and program ESC. Check toe & put camber in. And then hope for the best......... ??:dude:
As for a rental, I have not totally decided if I'm going or staying? If I don't go, your welcome to my car.

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
'da Cheese wuaz da man last night!!!!!!:thumbsup: MM wuz a winner too & da Hambone was trackin' 'em down 'fore he broke......:tongue:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Gotta tell ya ... was DEF. BIG fun getting back behind the wheel of a SK!!:thumbsup:

I had a BLAST!!:cool::cool:

I gotta do a bit more "homework" this week.. I can't rest yet , Hambone got way to close for comfort!! I like to see 2 acres of real estate between us NOT 2 inches!!! ....... just saying!!

Cheese- U never let us down!!!! Way to go!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Is there any club racing tonight in Oakdale? I can't seem to find Fast N Fun results anywhere but here. Sounds like everyone had a good time. Daryl

·
Registered
227 Posts
Jay, it was bad planning on my part for transportation, wife worked late and company car can't go that far. I'll see you guys Thurs night?, Sat for sure. Daryl

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Jay, it was bad planning on my part for transportation, wife worked late and company car can't go that far. I'll see you guys Thurs night?, Sat for sure. Daryl
Too bad - ya missed a good night. Da boys ran well (at least 3 of the 4 did ....) Da cheese was fast for 1st time out - I'm predicting he'll be the 1st to get to 60. Me, I have the "Fun" part down pretty good; gotta work on the "Fast"....

See ya Saturday. J

·
Registered
881 Posts
We'll be open today Daryl, after 5.
Come on down.
Tim is building you a car for the endoro Sat. so your in weather ya like it or not!! LOL!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 73 Posts