Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something new im fooling around with

yes thay do come off and hook on truck. im still in the design stage so its not done.:wave:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I was just thinking the other da as I past a drive inn theatre that making a dio-Inn Theatre would be a great way to display a lot of cars!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Believe it or not, a good while back I did a small diorama of a drive in movie... I used some old Christmas candy for the speakers glued to some fat round tooth picks... They never did look quite right, but that's what those little candys reminded me of !!!
Those are looking great !!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Junk food???

Believe it or not, a good while back I did a small diorama of a drive in movie... I used some old Christmas candy for the speakers glued to some fat round tooth picks... They never did look quite right, but that's what those little candys reminded me of !!!
Those are looking great !!!
Steve you must have been doing that while you where eating food you probably shouldn't have been eating, Candy? Fat?

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive taking a break from customs and a member here was wondering if i could
design the speaker so 5 hrs later thats what i came up with he's making a drive in dio.
ive been teaching my self how to carve walking sticks. here is my first one im working on.

so that where ive been. :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
those are cool. I can hear them now "The Snack Bar will be open another 15 minutes after that it will be closed for the evening thank you"

·
Registered
359 Posts
design the speaker so 5 hrs later thats what i came up with he's making a drive in dio.
ive been teaching my self how to carve walking sticks. here is my first one im working on.

Some times we need to work with other media's Sometimes that leads to new Ideas for the customizing. Completely understand. That is turning out gorgeous.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts

N E A T ! ! ! My wife would like one of those, she likes to carry around/use walking sticks and is always looking for a unique one.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
been working on this. for bobs drive in.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
very cool, I remember driving off with them still in the windows....... we will only have 1 drive in left around St Paul, Cottage Grove drive in closes this year for good

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
very cool, I remember driving off with them still in the windows....... we will only have 1 drive in left around St Paul, Cottage Grove drive in closes this year for good
I am lucky enough to have 1 about 4 miles from my houze and a second one that has two big screens about 25 miles away.

That looks awesome BTW!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think a picture of Bullit chase scene on the screen. with a New Green Mustang and a new Black charger sitting in the drive in lot with a speaker hanging on the door.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts