Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, our very own MONTEGOGT decided he had a little to much time on his hands this week, and droped a little box by the post office.

Out of the blue, I recive an awsome Stang that I not only did not have, but did not even know was out there. Thank you so much. I hope to repay the favor soon.

Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I did not include the info because it was not a JL. But I wanted to post it here instead of the HW board, because this is where I know him from. I don't even go to the HW board!

But the car in question was a ultra hip 1970 Mustang Fastback from the Snap-On tool series on a mint blister in a protector. Just so neat that he thought of me.

Now, If I could get my wife to think of me like that , i'd have it made!

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
69Stang said:
That's right, our very own MONTEGOGT decided he had a little to much time on his hands this week, and droped a little box by the post office.

Out of the blue, I recive an awsome Stang that I not only did not have, but did not even know was out there. Thank you so much. I hope to repay the favor soon.

Ward
You're very welcome. I just figured it was a good return on the Jada 5 pack Cobra you RAOKed me with in November. Glad it was one you didnt have :thumbsup:
By the way the cops wont find that Montego GT, it's hanging on a hoist in my friends garage sans engine and trans :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts