Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: I just thought that only the rich and fortunate few should have one of these rare prototype chassis,so I cast them myself!It isnt made of delrin like the original,but it is tough,runs good and looks dead on!These are being produced by me as we speak!
Chris
Dragjet Resins.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
That's so cool. I've never seen anyone do chassis cast before. Looks like you mounted the electricals very nicely. Will you be selling these in a rainbow of colors or is this a one shot deal? Would this stand up to regular racing with the occassional wall shot and floor drop?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Wow!
This is truely a first for me seeing that chassis. You are no doubt a master craftsman.
Let's see now--you make your own wheels, tires bodies..and now chassis!
You don't need anybody else--you got your own assembly line! :eek:
Unbelieveable, Mr D.
Positively one of the best things I've seen on the board.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are going to be for sale,a little pricey,but not as pricey as a real orange chassis<they go for over 1000.00 dollars!>mine will be around 45.00 ready to go.
Chris

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Remember,the best way to get ahold of me is by phone,im darn near always here! Ask for Chris at 859-356-1566
Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thats a hell of an original project, Chris! Had a good time shootin the bull with ya on the phone last week. Hope ya got my order. Cant wait to "hit the dirt" in my Monte Carlos. Thats some fine craftsmanship on those chassis.
Circle Track DAC

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If anyone wants to inquire about these chassis or my resin bodies,give me a call or e-mail me.My home # is 859-356-1566 ask for Christian.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Luke,I will be at the Toledo slot show with probably 10 or 15 of these ready to sell!Thanks again!
Dragjet Resins.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts