Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be reintroducing the original AFX AP Corvette,and would like to know if you guys would prefer molded colors,or plain white or neutral so you can paint them up to suit your tastes.Please let me know.
DRAGjet

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Chris,
It really won't matter if it's molded color, that's an easy clean and repaint. Problems I had were with painted versions that we have to strip to get down to the body before we put on the new color. Thanks, LMK when you get these ready. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: rr

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
I would like molded colors, I am not a painter, I try, but it looks like someone took a brush and try'd to cover up all the detail.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Chris could you please list your phone number again, and with best times to call, I am off work tomorrow and would like to call.
What colors are the ap corvettes going to made in?

·
Tweak 'em and Run
978 Posts
I have a few of Chris's castings. This is my favorite to date...

He also did a few clear bodies/chassis's :thumbsup: but alas I was not able to win any of those yet.

Keep up the good work Chris.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
ok, look past the horrible painting I did, you can see the flawless work done on these corvettes. even the undersides are finished!!!!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love to see what people do with my cars,i like to see other peoples creativity.Looks cool!
DRAGjet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts