Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of an proxy drag race? People could mail their cars to me. I have a maxx traxx drag system. With a pro 3000 timing system. I'll wire one controller to run both lanes. We can discuss on here what voltage we want to run. I have several options. I'll get some track helpers. But anyone is invited to my home for the races.
Send any car you want & I'll try to match up as close to possible. I'll match cars that will be competitive with each other. So that stock cars aren't racing unlimited cars.
I'll try to video tape it & put it on youtube or something.
And I'll let everyone know what their car's time was & who won. It'll just be advertised here on Hobby Talk. So let's see how many are interested, then we can nail down details.
--fordcowboy

·
Registered
602 Posts
What do you guys think of an proxy drag race? People could mail their cars to me. I have a maxx traxx drag system. With a pro 3000 timing system. I'll wire one controller to run both lanes. We can discuss on here what voltage we want to run. I have several options. I'll get some track helpers. But anyone is invited to my home for the races.
Send any car you want & I'll try to match up as close to possible. I'll match cars that will be competitive with each other. So that stock cars aren't racing unlimited cars.
I'll try to video tape it & put it on youtube or something.
And I'll let everyone know what their car's time was & who won. It'll just be advertised here on Hobby Talk. So let's see how many are interested, then we can nail down details.
--fordcowboy
Sounds like a great idea to me.
Just what I need.......another project.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I'm not a drag racer... no clue on what it takes to build a good drag racer... but...
I'm close enough to be there to help, and would do my best to build cars for any classes and be happy to trail the field.

Gary

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey LeeRoy98 just show up we will help you. Hey Wesjy i have t-jet will race your tyco.lol bring your a car. lol

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Hey LeeRoy98 just show up we will help you. Hey Wesjy i have t-jet will race your tyco.lol bring your a car. lol
oh man i missed this one. sorry ford!! my drag cars all are from aw xtraction they are not modified or anything.. i am sure i ll lose in a heartbeat!!

Wes

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chris, that would be an awesome deal! I'll fill you in details a little later. And yes, we can up to 30 volts.
Wesley, I can probably find a car to race against yours. It won't look as good as yours. I'll let you know at a later date on the drag races.
--fordcowboy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts