Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be working on my portable strip again soon to finish it up for the fest. I would like to run head-up class racing. If I can find the laptop I need the softwear will do bracket/dial-in type, but it's kind of a pain in the butt to run that way. If I can't locate a laptop it will be fair start drag racing like we've done in previous years. As far as the classes go I was thinking stock JL/AW tuff one , stock xtraction, unlimited JL/AW tuff ones, and unlimited xtraction. The stock classes will allow silicon and basic tuning no aftermarket parts. The unlimited classes will allow any modifications, but you must use a pancake arm. If you guys have any suggestions or questions let me know. Power will be 24v(2-12v) so bring you hotrods!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sweet

Unlimited....Sweet... That will be great to have stock and Unlimited JL drags. You said the magic word "Unlimited" :devil: :D
Now which one to build.. :confused:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Craig I can loan you my lap top if you can load the program on it. Its not the greatest. Let me know and I will bring it over we can give it a try.

:wave: Tim

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, bring on the hotrods! I might build a "defeat it, it's yours" car for the fest. I'm gonna build a few new cars for this event. The track is a little over 1/8 mile. So gear em down!

·
Registered
807 Posts
HotRods.

mtyoder,

Sounds like a plan.I love Hotrods.. :thumbsup: The faster the better I must say.

Sounds like a HO version of "PINKS" is starting for the fest...HHHmmmm
Mind if I join you in building a fest car for drags? That is an interesting idea you came up with there..

Does the Unlimited hotrods have to be hardbodied? Or is it run what ya brung.. :)

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
mtyoder

I will provide prizes and awards so please e-mail me with the number of brackets you plan to run. I have per-printed forms made up if you would like to use these as well. Standard 16/8/4/2/Champion style. Can easily be modified if need be.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts