Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what other peoples thought of possibly buying a Dr. Evil kit as a companion piece to Captain Action.
I`m in for one.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Just curious what other peoples thought of possibly buying a Dr. Evil kit as a companion piece to Captain Action.
I`m in for one.
Considering that the only reason the Captain Action kit was issued is because it's an Aurora repop, and that it was made in a very limited run of 1,000 kits, I'd say the chances for a Dr. Evil kit are about as good as the chances for a Harry Dean Stanton kit.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
There are certainly no thoughts of producing a Dr Evil kit at Moebius Models these days...
I'd suggest that you find garage kit producer for that project...
Dave

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering that the only reason the Captain Action kit was issued is because it's an Aurora repop, and that it was made in a very limited run of 1,000 kits, I'd say the chances for a Dr. Evil kit are about as good as the chances for a Harry Dean Stanton kit.
Great!! Then there`s still a chance!! :D

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yes it woud be a hell of a gamble indeed.But you are right,Dr. EVIL would make a fantastic kit companion to the Captain Action kit.He looks freaky and soooo eeevil.There might be a crazy sculptor out there that wouldn't mind issuing a resin kit of Dr. Evil.Certainly not the worst subject ever chosen.Action Boy would be pushing it to the extreme though.Although,there will always be a few fans ot there willing to pour money out for this one as well.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Only thing I lament about the action man reboot, was that they never got around to doing the Jonny Quest sets they had planned.

Actually thats something I'd buy figure or monster kits of.. classic Johnny Quest!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
A kit of Harry Dean Stanton sitting eating dinner at his favorite table at Hollywood's Madeo restaurant...I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.