Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I got your attention, but the Internet doesn't convey sarcasim very well. I dropped by the local Target and they've just put out some new boxes with Card art I've not seen anywhere else, and likely were supposed to be put out for the Christmas rush:

I brought home a couple I likely would not have bought otherwise just to provide pics, but I have not seen the Lincoln and Firebird in these paint schemes elsewhere; exclusives? (There were at least 3 of the F-Bird on the hooks), otherwise both the cars and the item #s on the cards are identical to the earlier, standard card items.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Most of those are the ever elusive snow flake cards that the hard core HW guys have to have. The snow flake card art is the only thing exclusive to Target.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THEY BE OPEN!!! ha ha ha ha ha (he goes maniacly!) TORN, SHREADED, drilled apart and in the parts bins!!! ha ha ha ha ha ....

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I got some of last year's snowflake cards only because I didn't have the cars yet. I passed on them this year, since I am now an opener.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts