Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super Deal with Got Boost & DOUG57013

GOT BOOST

WHAT A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH FAST FREINDLY EMAILS FAST SHIPPING GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS,
Posted by: DOUG57013

I can say the same for Doug also, Super Fast PayPal Payment!
Great to deal with. No worries here!

"Big Joe" Got Boost :thumbsup:

·
Registered
987 Posts
If payment were any faster I would have had the money before items were for sale. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I also just had a deal with doug, and like TS said the money was there 2 mins after he said he was going to buy my truck.
Doug is a great trader or buyer and I would not hesitate to deal with doug again.

Thanks Chico Alvarado.:thumbsup: :D :D :thumbsup:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOUG57013 Good Trader

Fast pay. Easy deal. Great communication.Would trade with again.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great seller!!

JUST GOT THE GOODS FROM CAMPNOUT FAST SHIPPING GOOD STUFF, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!

Doug M :wave: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Doug moulton Great trader!!!!

Very quick payment and email. A very positive experience. Thanks Doug--Al

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like Doug has many satisfied deals, and I'll add mine to the list. I bought a Pro3 from Doug, and we made the deal on Friday, he shipped Friday, and I got it on Monday. The car was in better shape than I expected. Doug is a great communicator, is honest about his product, and takes care of business right now.
I'll buy from Doug again.

Happy New Year!
Ron Hale

·
Registered
83 Posts
doug57013 AAA

Just made a purchase from Doug. He must have an 'in' with the Post Office. I got it a lot quicker than expected. He also offered to buy it back if I wasn't satisfied; but I was satisfied. Can't beat that.
Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
doug57013 Great Trader

Sold him a car. Fast payment, great communications, very easy to work with.

Thanks!

Jodie Grein (MystRacing)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
doug57013 A+ trader!

Sold my cobra lathe to him. He was prompt and i recieved the money through paypal very quickly after we talked on email about the stuff, and i sent the lathe out the next day..

later..

edit: caue i see all this a+ stuff i give doug a A+ for his promptness and efficiency..

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
doug57013 GREAT SELLER

Had a great trade with doug57013, Fast and friendly emails, everything well described.

Daniel

·
Registered
174 Posts
doug57013 is a great trader!!!

Doug bought some pinion gears from me and we communicated very well. He paid me very quickly. I would do business with him again. A++++ transaction.

jlee777

·
Registered
105 Posts
Doug57013 Super seller

Thanks, Doug, nice deal, better than I expected, I should have some fun with this one. Doug has my highest recomendation.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts